Our Executive Program is designed to assist our Executive Partners with the achievement of their next level business goals. By introducing Hunt Partners and our Private Equity Partners to parties interested in selling their companies, Executive Partners will increase their potential to secure a equity position within one of our private equity clients funds and/or earn a commission from their involvement where private equity investments or acquisitions are closed.
WHAT OUR PRIVATE EQUITY PARTNERS SEEK
- Private companies or carve outs with sales between $50M and $1B.
- EBITDA between $10 and $100M.
- Companies whose owners are willing and ready to sell.
- Distressed companies.
- Companies that are not represented by investment banks or brokers.
EXECUTIVE PARTNER COMPENSATION
- Hunt Partners receives between1-2% of the investment closing price.
- Executive Partners, will receive between 5%-40% of Hunt Partners success fee, depending on the executives involvement in the process. We prefer executives who will fully engage and provide leadership in the process, in which case will earn up to 40% of Hunt Partners fee.
- If an executive provides a qualified lead and introduction, but is not involved in leading the project, the Executive Partners would still earn 5% of the Hunt Partners fee.
- If the executive works with Hunt Partners obtain all the necessary information such as strategy, the required financials, continuously communicating with the seller including facilitating meetings with buyers, Hunt Partners will pay ~40% of Hunt Partners fee.
HUNT PARTNERS ROLE
- We will identify private equity groups from our Top 100 private equity relationship and expanded network that includes over 1,000 private equity groups globally.
- If an executive determines the company they are referring is one that they want to run post acquisition, we work with the executive to identify the best private equity partner. Executive Partners will be compensated with an equity stake in the transaction vs. sharing in the success fee if the executive is selected as the CEO or another executive position.
Hunt Partners e-dossier